Frequently Asked Questions
Q & A
1. Walk In Guest - What should I wear for a day at Planet Obstacle?
2. Walk In Guest - Can I bring in my own food and drinks?
We do not allow any outside food or drinks into our facility. Our Sky Café offers a variety of options such as sports drinks, water, juices, chicken nuggets, burgers, hot dogs, fries, pizza and more.
3. Walk In Guest - Where can I fill out waivers?
Waivers can be filled out on our website’s Home Page. We advise to fill out waivers online before your trip, so the check-in process is faster for everyone.
4. Walk In Guest - How old must my child be to play?
Our minimum age to receive a play wristband is 3 years old. However, we do offer access to our gated Toddler Area for guests under age of 3 years old for $5.
5. Walk In Guest - Can I leave Planet Obstacle and come back during the same day?
6. Walk In Guest - Can I rent a locker for my day at Planet Obstacle?
You can use a locker at Planet Obstacle at no charge. We dont provide a free locks, but you can purchase one small suitcase size lock from us and keep it after the use.
7. Party Guest - What is provided in a party package?
Depending on which party package you choose, you will have different accessibility to the attractions in the facility.
2H Packages include reserved tables, party host assistance, decorations, set up and cleaning as well as access to all attractions during the 2h of your party time.
All Day Play Packages include 1h in private party room, all day play on attractions that are part of chosen All Day Play package, party host assistance, decorations, set up and cleaning.
8. Party Guest - What should I bring for my party?
You can bring in additional decorations to add to the tablecloths, balloons, napkins, cups, plates that will be provided by us. You can bring in your own cake, cupcakes, cookies, ice cream, donuts, and goody bags for your guests.
9. Party Guest - Can I bring in outside food?
10. Party Guest - What type of food is offered for parties?
All party packages, except Jupiter with No Food, include 3 pizza of your choice. We also offer platters such as fruit platters, vegetable platters, party mix chip platters, chicken nuggets platters, french fries platters, mozzarella cheese sticks and more for purchase (needs to be ordered in advance)!
11. Party Guest - How early should I arrive for my party?
We recommend having your guests arrive at least 1 hour prior All Day Party Packages and at least 30 minutes prior 2H Party Packages. You may come into the room to help your party host decorate 15 MINUTES prior to eat time.
12. Party Guest - How can I add on food for my party the day of?
You must pay for additional food with your host before we can prepare the food. The only food that you CANNOT order the day of are our fruit or vegetable platters. We require a three-day notice for those two platers due to shipment times of the fruits and vegetables.
13. Party Guest - Can I receive my food or drinks prior to my eat time?
14. Party Guest - Do party hosts accept tips?
If you feel that your birthday party experience was one to remember, our party hosts will gladly accept tips. Cash tips are preferred however, our party hosts can accept tips through a separate transaction on an iPad.